Saturday 26 June 2010

Today I Cleaned

My activities are going to be a little stretched for next few days. The back isn't very good, so I've stopped running. This time I mean it. Yesterdays running effort made the back ache more.

Seeing as I've not used cleaning as a Juneathon activity, I figured it wasn't a bad thing. I've not done any proper cleaning in June, so I think on day 26 it's more than required! Chris had already left the house to buy someone (ie ME) a birthday present. It took me 30 minutes to do the whole house. I live in a terraced 2 bed house, so I had stairs to do too! To make it a scientific effort I attached the pedometer to my dressing gown. It clocked 67 steps and 0.03miles. Brilliant! That's a rubbish set of stats. I had an appointment in Hampstead Heath, so I had to get ready to leave.

On the way home, I wondered through Stratford Shopping City. We have a great collection of cheapo shops like Poundland, 99p stores, Wilkinson and Poundstretcher. Next year is gonna be great. Westfield is opening!! yay!

Chris was cooking, when I got home. We have ratatouille for lunch and a Spanish tortilla for dinner. He also whipped up a meringue! That guy is a good, when he gets the energy!

I had a think about what my next activity would be. I have a few celeb exercise DVD's at home as well as the Lateral Thigh Trainer. I know they might be a bit much. I remembered that I had recently bought a Pilates book that came with a DVD. I did 30 minutes. It was quite hard, but luckily I knew the exercises. I don't think a person new to it would have been able to understand. Anyway it meant I have an activity completed for day 26.

Stats
Activity1 - Cleaning
Time - 30 minutes
WW Activity points - 1

Activity2 - Pilates DVD
Time 30 minutes
WW Activity Points - 1

No comments:

Post a Comment