Thursday 10 June 2010

Evening Gym Run

I really didn't fancy another morning or rushing around the house, running up and down the stairs and dashing out the door to get the train.

This morning was a leisurely get out of bed and get ready, it was nice showering at home! My journey was fine until, the train decided to go slow, and then wait outside the station, due to congestion. Then I got the bus, as I'd been to a few shops and was running out of time. That was a mistake, but I'd made the decision and once you make a London Transport decision, you have to stick with it! The traffic was bad, I had to get off at St Paul's. So I ended up walking anyway.

I had lunch pilates, so I knew I would get my activity in, but I wasn't going to let that stop me from running and besides I had my Nike+ to calibrate. Pilates was just what I needed, the stretching and core exercises are brilliant.

After work I headed of to the gym downstairs. I was about the thread through the Nike+ sensor pouch to my lases and I made a great discovery. My trainers already have the slot for the sensor! I honestly didn't know. I'd bought the trainers in a Outlet shop in Salford, cos they were cheap! I'm going back on Saturday to stock up on more running gear. I had everything ready, but couldn't get the sensor the work. Damn. I ran anyway, the distraction was good. I was thinking about what was wrong and not the running.

Tomorrow morning is weigh day. I really hope I've lost something! If I lose 2lbs I will get my 10% key chain.

Activity1 - Pilates
Time - 60mins

Activity2 - Gym Running
Time - 20mins
Distance - 3km
Calories - 204

1 comment:

  1. is it your ipod maybe? S's nike+ thingy seems to work with my ipod but not with his.

    every time i read a post on your blog i feel a mixture of awe/jealousy/impressed with you. amazing how much you do!

    And mostly it makes me want to do some activity (which i just haven't been able to fit in recently, other then walking to and from places!)

    ReplyDelete