Friday 11 June 2010

Red Wine Friday

I have a mission. I want to get my Nike+ working. Last night when I couldn't get it to work, I made Chris help me and he did it straight away. Now that the things are linked all I had to do was test it out.

I went straight to the treadmills to test out the Nike+, it still wasn't working. I gave up and carried on running. From now on I'm going to use the iPod Touch instead. It has the software already installed and isn't struggling to keep up the connection. Once I did the 15minutes running I headed to the pool. I've not swam for a few weeks. This morning I was quicker and wasn't out of breath so much. I managed 15 minutes, which is better that what I used to be able to do. It was really surprising to see that I wasn't out of breath. Before I started running I found it really hard to do 5 minutes. It's great to see the benefits of the extra exercise I've been doing.

Now it was time to head to Weight Watchers. The leader immediately greeted me with 'great the rain didn't stop you'. On the scales I went, I'd lost 1lb! Yay, but I still need to loose another pound to get my keychain. :-(

With my weekly progress I treated myself to a glass of red wine at lunch. I'm drinking one now too. I'm not a saint, just enjoying Juneathon!

Stats
Activity1 - Gym Running
Distance - 2.1km
Time - 15minutes
Calories - 144

Activity2 - Swimming
Distance - 13 lengths of a very short pool (325 meters)
Time - 15minutes

1 comment: