Wednesday 23 June 2010

Football Crazy Football Mad

Todays Activity was swimming. My back is too painful, for me to go running. I don't want to be left with bad back, so I think it's best to stick to swimming. I like swimming and I've not been able to swim for long until recently, my fitness has improved immensely because I've been running

It's a lovely morning and we walked to Stratford to get the train. I headed left to the gym and Chris went right towards Southwark. I like the mornings, when we can chat and catch up.

The pool wasn't too busy and I shared the lane with 2 other people. I managed 20 minutes and 21 lengths of the pool. I felt sweaty and hot, so I knew I had done enough.

Because of the England V Slovenia game being at 3pm UK time. We were told we could watch the game, if our work was done. Everyone was exited and a few people had brought in wine to drink while watching the game. It was like the last day of school, nobody was doing any work.

This is my office during the final minutes of the game.

I had my appointment with the Osteopath, straight after the game so I hobbled off down the road to London Bridge. My Osteopath, Robin Kirk is good. I explained the hurty back and he went to work. He's brilliant. I think I counted 6 places, where he cracked by back! It felt good straight away. He told me I may need to go back, but I should see how it get on.

When I got home, Chris was in the garden putting the clothes on the line. I had a look at the veg we have growing and noticed the berries along the back. They've grown loads. I picked a load and ate a few, delicious!

Stats
Activity - Swimming
Distance - 21 Lengths
Time - 20 mins
WW Activity Points - 1

No comments:

Post a Comment