Sunday 13 June 2010

Spa Morning and a Visit to Leicester

This morning I went straight to the hotel gym. I'd booked a back massage for 9.30am and knew I needed to get the running done, so I didn't undo the nice work. This time I had to use the broken treadmill, which didn't let me change the level. I had to run on level 8.9 the whole time. My Nike+ worked all the way through and I have proper stats.

The therapist lead me to the relaxation room, to sit before my appointment. It big sofas, relaxing music and a water fountain. I necked loads of water, cos I was thirsty and hot from the run. She chose a massage oil good for exercised muscles and worked her magic. Lovely

Before we drove back to London, we went to visit my parents in Leicester. Actually it was to eat a home made dinner and to visit my nephew Aryan. He's nearly 4 months and I try and see him when I get chance.

Stats
Activity - Gym Running
Distance - 2.2km
Time - 14 mins
Calories - 147

No comments:

Post a Comment