Tuesday 15 June 2010

Halfway Through Juneathon

So I made it to the halfway way mark. I wasn't sure I would get this far and I'm really pleased with myself.

To be honest I muscles were feeling a little achy, so I didn't really want to run today. I decided on swimming, as it's good exercise and less strain on my achy muscles.

My gym has a little pool at 25m. It's sectioned off in 3 lanes slow, medium and fast. It was busy and I started counting, but soon forgot. I think it was around 15-16. I spent around 20 minutes in the pool varying between breaststroke and front crawl. I was feeling tired, so I knew I wasn't putting as much energy as I did on Fridays swim.

I wanted to post this blog earlier, as I knew it was going to be short. I logged into my computer at work and realised the internet was really really slow. The internal email was working, but nothing else. I'm a Picture Researcher for What's on TV magazine (nice plug) and everything I need is online or requested via email. No electronic communication, is rubbish. As soon as it was lunch I decided to go for a quick 20minute walk, it not like I could do any work. Everything started working eventually, but I'd already started doing paperwork and quite liked having no distractions like twitter, email and facebook.

Stats
Activity - Swimming
Time - 20mins
WW points - 1

No comments:

Post a Comment