Wednesday 16 June 2010

Another Day Another Run

I'm bash the blog out this morning, so I can enjoy the evening watching crap telly. Chris going to a a geek drinks thing, so I have the telly to myself!

It is press day and I should have started working, but I start at 10 and I still have 12minutes...

I bought a new t-shirt from the Nike Outlet in Salford at the weekend. I made Chris take a picture of me this morning, cos I like that it says Run Run Run. Simple thing init!

I'd forgotten my waterbottle, so decided to get the one from my desk. I put my lunch in the fridge and headed to the gym. Once I go into the changing rooms I realised that I'd left my iPod on my desk, too late to go back upstairs and I was gonna have to go for it with out any sound or Nike+ stats. Oh well.

I manged a decent 20 minutes and upped the level for the second 10. The gym is being rubbish recently and the showers have been cold. Today was a cold shower morning. I don't mind it once in a while, but once a week is rubbish. It's hot in the changing rooms and trying to put on make-up while still sweating it not easy!

Stats
Activity - Gym Running
Time - 20mins
Distance - 3k
Calories - 199

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on halfway, I never doubt that you will not make it! Love the t-shirt, you look great!

    ReplyDelete