Thursday 24 June 2010

A Calm Juneathon Day

Since I've been struggling with the old back ( I gonna be 32 in 4 days!) today is a Pilates only day.

To increase my activity today I walked to Stratford which is a mammoth 0.7 miles and then walked to work from Liverpool Street Station via the Millennium Bridge. I passed a very long line outside the London Wall branch of o2. Crazy people wanting their iPhone on the first day. I don't understand why, but I do own alot of Apple products.

I had my lunch Pilates class today. I told my Mel about my back and she kept an eye on me throughout the class. It wasn't too bad and I managed to do all the exercises. It's always rubbish going back to work after Pilates, I always want to have a siesta!

Chris met me after work and we both walked to Liverpool Street. The route we walk totals 1.7 miles.

It's gonna be a hot night, so I hope the crazy rasta across the road doesn't spend all night shouting and drinking his can of red stripe! I called the nuisance neighbours line last night, they said he is know to them and that they will follow up my complaint. Result!

Stats
Activity1 - Pilates
Time - 60 Minutes
WW Activity Points - 2.5

Activity2 - Commuting Walking
Total Time - 1 hour and 10 minutes
Distance - 6.89 km
WW Activity Points - 3

No comments:

Post a Comment