Monday 21 June 2010

Hurty Back

Since yesterday morning my back has been giving me a bit of trouble. I did run on it yesterday and It wasn't too bad. After the long drive it went back to hurting again. I wasn't sure if I would be able to do today's run. I decided to wait until the evening to see how it felt.

It felt better than yesterday morning and I didn't struggle to get my trainers on either. Chris was working late, so it was the perfect time to go for a run. I didn't want to push it too far so I kept an even pace. The park was quite busy, as it was sunnier than last Monday. Lots more people to try and dodge. There were a lots of pairs, who took up most of the path. A few times, it was a test to see who would move for whom. I won 3 out of the 4 encounters, purely because I was running and they were walking.

I'm a bit disappointed that I'm not able to run for longer than 15 minutes in the park. Now that, I've have been in the park a few more time, I'm getting more confident. Juneathon has been brilliant for me.

While I showered, Chris made Aubergine Wraps for dinner. They were really good. We saw the recipe on telly a few weeks ago. He's not a bad little cook.


Stats
Activity - Park Running
Distance - 2.19km
Time - 13.01 mins
Calories - 153
Pace - 5' 55"
WW Activity Points - 1.5

No comments:

Post a Comment