Monday 7 June 2010

Severe Delays Monday

Does running up and down the stairs in the morning count in Juneathon? I could make it an olympic sport the way I have to keep going up and down! As soon as I woke up I knew it was gonna be one of those mornings. I wanted to go swimming this morning, just so I have a few varied activities during the month.

I heard on the radio, that there are severe delays on the National Express line I use to get to Liverpool St. By this time I'd already got changed, with my cossie under my clothes and had to quickly pack gym items, so I had a back up. I have been caught before and have ended up going to the gym just to shower, because of the train delays. I wasn't going to let that happen.

One thing that did make me smile this morning was spotting the Fat Cat of Southwark this morning on Burrell Street, SE1. He/she really is big boy.

So back I went on the running machine. From my weekends running in the park I noticed that I was running slower on the running machine. I think that may be why I was finding it more difficult. Seeing your route and the end makes you run faster I'm sure of it!

Another day of Juneathon over! I've just realised I've made it to one week. Yay for me!

Stats
Activity - Gym Running
Time - 15mins
Distance - 2.1km
Calories - 114

No comments:

Post a Comment