Friday 18 June 2010

It's Football Friday

I have another busy weekend planned, so this is going to be a quick post.

Today's was a shorter one, my muscles are starting to ache all the time. I woke up feeling like I'd had no sleep I hate that. I had a cheeky weigh in at home and knew I had put on some weight this week, so I was dreading Weight Watchers.

After 2 days not not being able to use my iPod, I made sure the thing had power and that I would be able to use my Nike+ stats. I think the technology is making me more obsessed. Now I have nikey levels to make me/keep me motivated.

Another false start with the new legging meant I had to hoik them up a few times or they would have ended at my ankles. I must have look ridiculous. Eventually my sweaty body kept them up and I didn't need to hold them up.

I manage a respectful 2.2 km. Couldn't be arsed to go swimming, so I spent the extra time straightening my hair.

As I suspected a little gain on the scales today. 1.5lbs which is rubbish, but my leader was really lovely and said the extra exercise I'm doing will take a while to catch up with my body. I told her my shape and changed and that I didn't feel heavier. She said the scales aren't always right and that I should stick with it. Interesting, but that still means I should hand over my cash! Might stop going before our holiday in the Lakes. Although I do still want the keychain, so maybe I'll stop once I get that. I need to loose 4lbs for that. I'm an idiot!

Distance - 2.2km
Time - 13.25 mins
Calories - 155
Pace - 6' 02"
WW Activity Points - 1

No comments:

Post a Comment