Wednesday 30 June 2010

Juneathon, DONE!

I don't like that this is my last blog for Juneathon. I'm already thinking about next year! Slightly sad that I didn't run the whole 30 days but I did manage 22, which I'm really proud of.

Today I swam, I noticed that I'm getting better. 10 minutes after work isn't easy as I was hot and achy. The back is improving every day, so as the Osteopath has told me to avoid the gym for a week. I'm going to take a few days rest! Actually I'll probably go swimming on Friday morning, as it's weigh day.

As I few Juneathoners have mentioned their weights, I will too! As I'm following Weight Watchers too, I should have lost something. I've lost nothing! Exactly the same weight as I started. Interesting and annoying. I think my eating what I like at the weekends is the reason.

I've been avoiding the total stats information, as I really don't like numbers and having to total create a decent set of understandable stats something I can do easily.

As I've done more then 1 activity on some days I just counted the running or the main activity.

Here are my 30 days of stats.
22 Days - Running
5 Days - Swimming
2 Days - Pilates
1 Day - Walking

TOTAL KM: 56.86 km

I'll miss reading everyone's blogs, but seeing as I've also learnt to use blogger and google reader I will still be able see what you're all up to.

Stats
Activity - Swimming
Time - 10 minutes
Distance - 12 lengths.


1 comment:

  1. I'm really, really pleased you did this Deepa! There's no need for it to stop here, I and many others blog all year round and you can always come up with some other challenge to keep you going! Excellent work with the 22 days running, keep at it x

    ReplyDelete