Wednesday 9 June 2010

I have a new Gadget

I've not been able blog from work today. Wednesday is press day and in the world of TV listings magazines, once the schedules lock and the magazine gets printed.

An empty gym this morning. Very strange. I got to pick the treadmill I like, the one where you can't see in the mirror. I don't like seeing myself sweating and looking bright red.

I went straight to level 9. This morning I used the Jubilee line and didn't have the 30 minute walk, which gets me all hot and sweaty, even before I've made it into the gym. I decided I was going to run 2k and use the rowing machine for 15 minutes, which would make my cardio workout 30 minutes. I'm not a big fan of the rower, I don't really enjoy it. 15 minutes, is the most I've use it, but I don't think I got much out of it. I'm going to try the rower first next time.

Before I started Juneathon, I thought about getting the Nike+ Running gadget. I'm massive gadget fiend and want anything that's new. I'm also a Mac not PC! So the a gadget, that works perfectly with my iPod Nano (bought in 2005), is great. I ordered the Nikey thing using my nectar points, so all that swiping at Sainsburys paid off! It was delivered this morning, so I'm well exited about seeing my stats tomorrow. I'm gonna go, cos I need to read the maunal before tomorrows run!

Stats
Activity1 - Gym Running
Time - 14mins
Distance - 2km
Calories - 144

Activity2 - Rowing Machine
Time - 15mins
Distance - 2.6km
Calories - 135

3 comments:

  1. i loved my nike+ and i really miss using it (after i got my Garmin305, i decided it would be silly to have to many things to mess with)

    ReplyDelete