Friday 25 June 2010

Running again, just!

Weigh in day and an attempt to run is today's agenda.

I wanted to try out Slim Jim's Gym (catchy name) today, as it the other gym I can use with my menbership. I'm lucky that all 3 gyms are within my work area and Liverpool Street station. It's a 'city' gym, which is open 24hours Monday to Friday and it's closed at weekends.

I wondered down to the changing rooms, which are massive and have hair and make-up stations. I was so impressed I took a picture!

I've now drunk 2 large glasses of rose, so my blog is gonna be a little squiffy!

I started running and after 10 minutes, my back really started to hurt. I carried on for the full 15 and I'm now starting to wish I had finished. My back really hurts. I'm can't sit at my desk for long and even with a few glasses of wine, it still hurts. I have a birthday weekend, so I'm not going to think about it and drink until it stops hurting! (not really, but it makes me sound hardcore)

Stats
Activity - Gym Running
Distance - 2.41km
Time - 15.01 mins
Calories - 169
Pace - 6' 12"
WW Activity Points - 2

No comments:

Post a Comment