Monday 28 June 2010

Happy Birthday Me

As it's my birthday (did I mention that yet) I've taken the day off work. I wanted to spend the day away from London, so we decided on Whitstable in Kent.

After the drinking session in the pub yesterday, I honestly thought I would end up with a massive hangover. Instead I was up at 6am wanting to open my cards and pressies. I'm really lucky and got some lovely things, including the iPad (from Chris) which I'm using now to type this. Chris and I always sit in front of the telly with our computer devices, now I have my own.

Juneathon today was a 4 mile walk from Whitstable to Herne Bay it's called the Saxon Sea Way. It took us just over an hour. The gps thingy on Chris' phone stopped recording after 40 minutes, so I don't have proper stats, just old fashioned wrist watch and my memory of a google search telling me it was 4 miles.

It was a lovely walk along the coast, but the heat way horrid. We spend a lot of time discussing why we thought it was a good idea. I blame Juneathon.

The journey back home was interesting. A few crazy characters made me feel happy I don't like in Kent. (sorry iliketocount and jogblog)

Stats
Activity - Coastal Walk
Time - 75 minutes
Distance - 4 Miles


Sent from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to you! Ah, lovely Whitstable, we went last Easter and had a great time. Enjoy the last 15 minutes of your b-day x

    ReplyDelete