Thursday 17 June 2010

Run Deepa Run

I've not done a long run this week and with weigh day being tomorrow, I have to use Market Sports and I will probably swim tomorrow. Which reminds me I have to refill my shampoo and conditioner bottles.

I made a little detour to the gym to see if I could spot the fat cat of Southwark. I wanted to take his picture, to prove that he's a big fella! I was too late I woman had already spotted him and was stroking him. I'll try again next week. I will take his picture by the end of Juneathon.

Having enough clean running gear is getting to be a challenge too. I bought a new pair of size 12 leggings. I've never bought a size 12 in my life! Then again, I bought a smaller size on purpose.

I started off well, but had to pause to pull the leggings up. They weren't too big, just needed adjusting. The iPod had already died on me, so I plugged into the telly. I started on level 8 and after 10 minutes, moved to 9. After 20 minutes, I moved it 9.5 for the last bit. I did start clock watching for the last 5 minutes, I was finding it hard to keep going. I was already sweating buckets and aching, but I had to keep going. It was such a good run, I really liked that I beat my 4k time again!

I was really glad I had Pilates at lunch time. It's one of my favourite exercise activities. My teacher is good cos and makes sure you're doing the exercises correctly. From the ones we did today, I'm sure it's gonna hurt tomorrow!

Stats
Activity1 - Gym Running
Time - 26.45 minutes
Distance - 4km
Calories - 273
WW Activity Points - 3.5

Activity2 - Pilates
Time - 60 minutes
WW Activity Points - 2.5

No comments:

Post a Comment