Tuesday 22 June 2010

I'm a Mayor

The back is still not good, so today is the last time I run. I have an appointment to see the osteopath tomorrow, so I'll be swimming for the rest of Juneathon. I don't want to give up now. I've done 3 weeks! My gym still has cold water and no air conditioning, so going to another gym will be nicer.

This mornings foursquare checkin meant I am now the Mayor of Bankside Heath Club hurrah! According to the stats, it only took 12 checkins. If I'd have know that I would have been mayor ages ago!

The run today wasn't bad and my back didn't hurt while I ran, but sitting down at my desk has made the pain come back. :-(

I have a pile of washing to sort out tonight, so I thought I would get my post done this morning. Now for my morning cuppa.

Stats
Activity - Gym Running
Distance - 3.25km
Time - 20.09 mins
Calories - 277
Pace - 6' 11"
WW Activity Points - 2.5

No comments:

Post a Comment