Sunday 27 June 2010

Sunday Lunch in the Pub

It's my birthday tomorrow (sorry another mention), so I've organised a Sunday lunch at The Waterpoet. Only there is a certain World Cup game on too. England v Germany. I've had to change my booking to 1pm as the pub is not going to be serving food during the game.

I made Chris come with me to the leisure centre, so we could both go swimming. We've been meaning to go for a weekend swim for a long time.

I managed a full 20 minutes in a full sized pool , so I reckon I did well!

Anyway, have to get to the pub, so hopefully England will have a good result and ll will be right in the world (doubt it , but the football is taking over everything, this summer!

And I can I mentioned, I'm not jealous that I'm not at Glastonbury...


Stats
Activity - Swimming
Time - 20 Minutes
Distance - 14 lengths

No comments:

Post a Comment