Wednesday 2 June 2010

Audio Fuel is amazing! Juneathon

After an intense evening trying to sort out my basic blog page (which I will probably change every few days until I'm happy) I've decided to try a few different tactic at the gym. Mainly so I don't get bored.

After reading all the posts on Juneathon's Facebook page I found Audio Fuel a company, that puts together music to the right BPM. The technical info is on their website. I downloaded the free sample and the One Five Five.

The morning started as it does most mornings, a 30 minute walk to the gym from Liverpool Street. Chris walks with me as he works in SE1 too. He's one of the main reasons I am able to get out the house to go to the gym. He starts work at 9am and I can get to the gym with enough time for a workout, if I leave with him.

I decided that I don't have to run long distances every day just enough I get me moving and the blood pumping. I'd set the runing machine to manual, just so I didn't have to commit to any time or distance I thought I would see how the 15 min free sample would work. It was a really great run. I enjoyed the Audio Fuel and wasn't even watching the time counter. Will try the One Five Five tomorrow. As I had done a shorter run today. I thought I would do weights, I worked on more reps instead of more weight.

Well thats Day 2 of Juneathon completed.

Stats
Activity1 - Walking
Time - 30mins
Distance -
WW Activity Points - 1.5

Activity2 - Gym Running
Time - 18mins
Distance - 2.71km
Calories - 181

No comments:

Post a Comment