Tuesday 29 June 2010

Only One Day Left

Slightly exhausted after a fun weekend celebrating my birthday, I wanted a lie in.

This is my conversation with Chris morning:
C: You going gym?
D: No
C: When you going gym?
D: Never!
C: Idiot, you've only got 2 days left.

So I guess I'm going gym. After 28 days of Juneathon and a back that doesn't like running, I had to do the last 2 days. Sometimes the boy is right. As swimming is the only thing I can manage and paying to go to the Leisure Centre isn't really a good idea at £4.85 a go. I had to use Market Sports.

First I had to see the Osteopath and get my back worked on again. He cracked and manipulated the poorly bits. Then I waddled off to work.

I went to the Market Sports after work and went swimming. It was busy and I didn't want to undo the Osteopath's work by pushing myself too hard. I did 10 minutes.

Stats
Activity - Swimming
Time - 10 Minutes
Distance - 12 Lengths

No comments:

Post a Comment