Tuesday 17 August 2010

I'm Back!!!

Apologies, for not posting earlier. Since Junathon ended I'm not sure what direction to take the blogging. I still haven't decided, but seeing as a few exiting things have happened since I last posted, I thought as update was in order.

I have finally got my Weight Watchers 10% key chain, which was my mini mission. I've decided I need to loose around 10lbs to reach my goal weight. That still leaves me in the overweight BMI category, but I think I would look rubbish skinny!

I've started running again too. I've managed to run for a full 30minutes the other day, which according to my Nike+ was 5k but I'm not sure if that was right, because the treadmill said 4.5k. Spinning is my new thing. I've been to 1 session and I really liked it and will be going again next week. My thighs are aching, but I like the I've done loadsa exercise pain.

A few months ago, I was looking at courses on the Open University website and found a few courses I was interested in. I thought I should look at the short courses as I've not done any type of studying for a long time and it might be a shock to the system. I opted for the Understanding Human Nutrition course as I think I will get the most out of it. The course starts in 1st September and I will probably do the longer version and hand in my course work in January 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment